Can’t make it to Paradise for Christmas? Miss sitting around the campfire and roasting s’mores during your Beach RV Vacation? Here’s a fantastic recipe that’s Paradise approved and perfect for baking in your oven. It’ll have you reminiscing of campfire smores, and ready to book your next stay at Paradise by the Sea RV Resort!
- 8 graham crackers, broken in half (16 squares)
- 16 marshmallows
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 5 tbsp. heavy cream
- 1/4 cup crushed candy canes (or peppermint candies)
1. Preheat the oven to broil.
2. Combine chocolate chips and heavy cream in a microwave safe bowl and microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring each time until smooth. Let cool slightly.
3. Transfer the melted chocolate to a piping bag fitted with a thin round tip.
4. Place a marshmallow on each graham cracker square and broil for 30 seconds – 1 minute until lightly toasted.
5. Drizzle the chocolate over the marshmallow and then sprinkle with the crushed candy canes.